Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has become a necessity in the current world. For iOS consumers, there are many cases where you’d need iPhone real time location monitoring like once you lost your iPhone somewhere or monitoring your loved ones to understand where they go on your back. Since, it isn’t possible to maintain them under your watchful times each of the times, particularly when you’re working, you are able to take assistance from the real-time place tracking apps and tools to monitor their locations. Thus, in this guide, we’ve given you some of the best iPhone real time location tracking apps and tools that you can use to keep your eye on the positioning of your nearest and dearest and protect them from any sort of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
GuestSpy is a totally free iPhone real time location tracking app that lets you track the real-time location of an iPhone. It is possible to install this app on the target device and monitor its place in real time.
– It is possible to track the real-time location of this target.
– It has Geofencing and place reporting features.
– Multiple devices can also be monitored.
– It works silently in the background.
– GuestSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It places a great deal of pressure on the battery.
– iOS 9 or later.
Check over here at https://android.guestspy.com
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is a iPhone real-time place tracking app which allows you to track the location of your family member at any moment. It uses the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to give you the very best location monitoring for tracking your kids, partner or other household members.
– You can monitor the location of additional iPhone users of their previous 12 hours.
– It’s possible to allow or refuse other iPhone users to trace your location.
– You can reduce the battery usage.
– Very simple to enroll and use.
– You can track children, workers, as well as stolen or lost iPhone.
– Occasionally, it fails to update the places.
– Using it continuously will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is the official program from Apple to track the real time location of a lost or stolen iPhone. This iPhone real time location tracking app may also be utilized as a means to track the location of the iOS device. Moreover, it comes preinstalled on some iOS apparatus and people who don’t can install it for free from the iOS App Store.
– It is quite simple to track the real time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location history of the device can also be seen.
– It also provides instructions to the lost device.
– You can watch the battery percent on the target device.
– It doesn’t have any Geofencing facility.
– Does not support iOS apparatus with an iOS version sooner than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is just another one of the best iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with lots of powerful features. Not only it allows you to monitor the location of the target, but also the length, space, speed and altitude of the gadget.
– it’s possible to share the location with other individuals.
– Can monitor space, rate, and duration of this device when it began moving.
– There is no need to register for using this app.
– Continued use will drain the battery quicker.
– It isn’t free and you also would need to spend money to download this program.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free place sharing program that allows you to share your real time GPS location with someone. But if you would like to monitor someone you can just send a sharing request from their device to yourself. Then you would have the ability to see all of their place activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real location location of someone without having to register.
– Very simple to use and runs invisibly at the background.
– You would have to acquire access to the target device to send an sharing request to your device.
– Battery drain is ensured as this app runs in the background.
– It can be used with iOS 9.0 and over.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is another app from iPhone that allows you monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Locate My iPhone, Find My Friends is used for iPhone real time location monitoring and set the Geofencing places for alerts when a individual arrives or leaves a location.
– Track real-time location of your friends or loved ones.
– You can share your own location for a specified time temporarily or permanently.
– It is possible to set Geofencing alarms when a individual arrives or leaves a location.
– Available free of cost at Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the data is inaccurate.
– The latest version is only compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker program are among the finest iPhone real-time location tracking apps which you can use to track the GPS location of somebody. Utilizing this program, you may place Geofences alerts around specific locations.
– Track real-time site.
– It supports SOS alerts panic alarms.
– you could also get directions to your kid’s location.
– If you would like to track place history of somebody, you want to buy in-app purchases.
– Only compatible with iOS 9.0 and after.
Part 2: The Finest iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time spot tracking programs mentioned above will only help you track the GPS area of this target. Butif you want to monitor other iPhone actions or data, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring tool.
NetSpy is a parental control and child monitoring tool that allows you to monitor the actions of a person in their telephones. Though it is readily available for tracking activities of the Android and iOS devices, the functioning is different for both this platform. In Android, you need to download the monitoring program on the target apparatus whereas, on iPhone, you just need to understand the iCloud ID and password of the target. It can track a variety of iPhone information for example messages, call logs, places history, plus even more.
Why Pick This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can track the location history of the goal.
– It also monitors the call logs as well as the text messages of this goal.
– Internet browsing history can also be tracked.
– Calendars, Outlook, Outlook etc. can also be assessed using NetSpy.
– You can also track the applications installed on the device.
Easy Steps to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Go to the official site of NetSpy and sign up for a NetSpy account. Proceed to Sign up page then register with your Email address and password.
Step 2: Now, at the NetSpy setup wizard, enter the name and age of the goal and choose the OS as iOS then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the following page, input the iCloud ID and password on the target device and then click”Confirm”.
Nowlogin to your NetSpy dash and after that you can spy or monitor the actions of the target iPhone. Click “Location History” to see the locations visited by the target. In addition to this, you can also remotely check his text message, call logs, app photo, video and other information directly.
There are many reasons why somebody would love to utilize iPhone real-time place tracking apps. This might consist of monitoring the location of children, workers, or spouses. If you do not understand how to monitor the real-time location of an iPhone, then you can use the top iPhone real-time location tracking apps mentioned here. But if you would like to monitor more than simply place history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy tracking tool to monitor the mobile phone activities of the target.